We are the ideal base to tour Scotland, secluded, yet central for sightseeing in Edinburgh, Stirling, Perth and Glasgow.
- For golfers we are perfectly located between St Andrews and Gleneagles with many other fantastic courses within easy reach.
- For walkers, we have the Ochils close by and the Fife Coastal path. We also have Saline Hill just behind the house a perfect 2 hours walk that gives views of Edinburgh and Stirling.
- For cyclists the Millennium Cycleway and the Blairadam Forest Trails.
- For those interested in history we have the beautifully preserved village of Culross, Castle Campbell, the Wallace Monument (Brave Heart) and the town of Dunfermline where the Kings and Queens of Scotland were crowned.
- For students of entrepreneurship, Andrew Carnegie, industrialist and philanthropist was born in Dunfermline.
- For young Lewis Hamiltons and Valentino Rossis we have the Knockhill Race Track just over the hill.
If you’d like to plan your time at Kirklands we’ve listed many of the things to see and do in the area in the following PDF document.